Friday, September 12, 2008

Boards

Julius and I finally got some new longboards...
After our other boards were stolen in Arizona. Which still urps me a lot because those boards were the boards we had our first date on and were the boards he proposed to me on. But I have moved on...and am so excited about my board because I made it well more of customized it. I took some card stock and sprayed some glue adhesive onto the board and then on the right side had a sticker made that says Adriatic. I'm pretty stoked to start riding again with J.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ras Fam said...

Adria can we just talk about my obsession with damask patterns?!? That is the cutest long board on the planet, you did an awesome job on it!

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Love the board. Kris got me one for my birthday so we need to all go when you guys get back here. Can't wait to see you guys again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...