Julius and I went up to Park City for our anniversary, and had such a blast on the ski lift, zip line, and of course shopping!!! It's so crazy to think it's been a year... Lately I've been thinking about it and I really have NO idea where the time has gone. All I do know that it's been the best year of my life so many new learning experiences for me and memories I'll never forget. I'm so blessed to have him, he really is the best and I couldn't imagine my life any other way! i love you Julius
Happy Anniverary you two! you will blink and it will be 11 years! I promise i am working on your wedding slideshow! hopefully it will be done before the 11 year mark...when you coming home to visit??
5 comments:
Happy Anniverary you two! you will blink and it will be 11 years! I promise i am working on your wedding slideshow! hopefully it will be done before the 11 year mark...when you coming home to visit??
Happy Anniversary...we love you! Remember to be each others best friends and put each other first and your love will keep on growing. Mom
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I am so happy for your great and loving marriage. It's great having you apart of the family Adria. Sure love you both!
Has it been a year A.??
What a darling pair!!Thanks for taking timw with Carly she has enjoyed getting with you guys.
Stacey
You guys are such a cute couple! The time does go by fast when your married!
Post a Comment