Sunday, January 25, 2009

How long?

Today someone asked me how long I've been married...And I had to think about it but i figured it out lol and it's been 1 year and 4 months. In the grand scheme of all things I know it's not that long, but I'm amazed how fast it's gone. So with that I was just reminiscing of how Julius and I first met, and our very first date which happened to be longboarding...and oh what a night to remember having never been on a longboard before looking down this steep hill with a pair of shorts on and some flip-flop (definitely not longboarding attire). Needless to say I couldn't resist the offer any longer when Julius said, "I'll hold your hand the whole way down. You have nothing to worry about" How could I have possibly turned that offer down....And here we are 1 year 4 months later...So this was the hill...

What can I say I'm a natural...lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You NUT, your a nut, I'm a nut we are all nuts, when we find the one we love. I'm so glad you fell for the hand holding. Love you little sister

Ras Fam said...

How sweet! I love to reminisce about stuff like that. I've never been long-boarding, because I am terrified, you were brave and look where it got you! Happy 1 year, 4 month anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...