Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Second Anniversary

Today is our 2 year anniversary...I love him more than ever and so grateful that we have ETERNITY together . I am soo lucky to have such an amazing man who loves and honors me. I don't know what I would do without him. Love ya babe

September 12th, 2009

Palenque, Mexico

Tikal, Guatemala

Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

2 comments:

melanie said...

So happy I could be there, it was a beautiful thing to be apart of! Your trip looks amazing, I've always wanted to do that!! I'd love details of how you arranged the trip. I'd love to do that with Rhett.

Unknown said...

i was so happy you were able to make it! and our trip was fantastic, we loved all of it or tour guide was Dr. John Lund and he was so great he really made the trip memorable with devotionals on the bus and just his thoughts, but anyway if you go to funforlesstours.com and click on land tours then lds tours...it'll give you a list of all the lds tours coming up and all details concerning the trip. I highly recommend doing the book of mormon tour it was amazing, and my inlaws have down the china tour and israel tours as well and have loved them...If you have any more questions just let me know :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...