Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



it has really been too long since i've blogged..mainly because our life is pretty uneventful, and secondly i dont think anyone looks at this (and if you are i'm sorry).

Thanksgiving was last week and i have much to be grateful for such as, my wonderful husband who is too good to me and i dont deserve, the gospel of jesus christ and the hope and purpose it brings to my life, the job i use to have (only because we moved to la, i didnt get fired) my amazazing family that i love and miss dearly, friends near and far...many many more things that are mundane that i take for granted every single day when in reality there are so many people who would give anything for.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Adria what a small world! Melyssa is as good as they get...Oh I miss that girl :) And you are so sweet to say hi! But I must tell you...you are gorgeous! any pointers I'd have would be old news for you i'm sure :)

You and your husband look perfect together, so happy :) And I loved your list of things you're grateful for... especially for the daily things we tend to forget about. Remembering every little blessing is what keep things in perspective and makes us happier people! :)

Glad we're blogger friends now! Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...