Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day with the Husband

Happy Valentines Day!
Julius and I were able to spend an amazing day in Hollywood and Beverly Hills for our Valentine's Day and it was sooo much fun. I'm so lucky I have a husband who put up with my constant begging to go do this since we first moved to the LA area because I'm sure he would have just been happy playing tennis and staying home. Thanks love!
We started at Hollywood Blvd and walked the famous star studded sidewalk. Which was fun pointing out names and seeing how many star squares we could recognize.



Shirley Temple's hands and signature



I'll admit it...I love me some Britney


...and so does the husband (might I add this was the only picture I got a full smile)


This was a must...



who doesn't love some mickey


why so serious...



julius: "man i wish i had my nun-chucks"
me: "oh, gosh"
julius: "what.."



he floats....



...and i sting







ripley's believe or not

the wax museum

and my absolute favorite part of the entire day other than spending it with the most amazing person..... was walking Rodeo Drive

the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...