I love to see the temple. I’m going there someday. To feel the Holy Spirit, To listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
I love to see the temple. I’ll go inside someday. I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey. For the temple is a holy place Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.
"i love to see the temple" is one of my absolute favorite songs.
i believe in the words that are in the lyrics.
i know them to be true.
and i am so grateful to be able to attend the temple
and receive the blessings that are ours if we go.
As we touch the temple and love the temple, our lives will reflect our faith.
As we go to the holy house, as we remember the covenants we make therein,
we will be able to bear every trial and overcome each temptation.
~President Thomas S. Monson


2 comments:
best post to date! i love how you linked the youtube of "i love to see the temple' - when can we make a family temple trip? lets start planning
Thanks Robbie.. Let's start planning for real!
Post a Comment