My lovely friend {susie} and I went to Vegas a couple weeks back and it was oh, soo much fun. We dinned at some terrific places, shopped, talked and just had girl time. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and there definitely was a rock'n'roll feel to the entire place {which was both fun and then at times more of a oh, goodness but that's just vegas for ya}
One of my favorite parts of the trip was lazy day by the pool. No schedule. No time limit. Nothing but sunshine {& the incessant wind but more so the sunshine}
It was fantastic.
The absolute highlight of the trip was having girl time with Susie. I love that woman and feel so grateful that she is my friend who I can laugh with, cry with and just be there for me/be there for her whenever either of us need it.
{on the drive down...you could say I was a little excited}
{our view}
dinner at Nobu
{so amazingly delicious}
{lounging on the poolside bed until we got kicked out by security...rebels I tell ya}
{Vegas at Night...taken from the top of the parking garage}
{palm trees & sunshine}
{until we meet again Vegas}
1 comment:
looks like one awesome trip. i could use a girls weekend away too... also, your eyelashes are wonderfully, crazy long girl :)
xx
soph
http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment