Saturday, November 17, 2012

Butterflies

Ok... Butterflies still exist! Yes, those little tiny fluttering's that make your heart race. I was sitting at work chatting with one of the girls there and all the sudden the butterflies filled my body as I saw Julius walk by the window and then into work. Those butterfiles sure caught me off guard and so did Julius but how grateful I am for those tiny fluttering's because it was just the reminder I needed and with the spirit of thanksgiving lurking around in my thoughts...I'm pretty sure he just might be my favorite blessing.



...and then this happened while I asked him to take a picture with me.
It's the death stare and I know it all to well.
{favorite picture of all time now}

3 comments:

Kaylie and Cody said...

Butterflies are the best. I love that after all this time you still get them. Too bad y'all aren't closer...we are in desperate need of massages and a game night.

Dusty and Stacie Johnson said...

You two are wonderful! I love hearing how in love people are. I hope your holiday season is wonderful and full of the blessings you both deserve!

Cherrie said...

Butterflies still exist even after 30+ years...Love you two! Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...