Thursday, March 21, 2013

Irma







This is Irma. She is 17 years old. Is very much alive just taking a rest {I thought she was dead but lucky for me a sweet little man informed me that seals rest and digest on the beach}. There are only 1,000 left of her kind in the world. 4.5% die every year. She's a momma. She is also a loner unlike most of the seals from the northwest coast of the mainland. And I love her.



1 comment:

Dusty and Stacie Johnson said...

All of your pictures are so beautiful! I am so jealous you get to live in such an amazingly gorgeous place. I am also beyond happy for you both that you get to be together again :) I can't wait to read about this fun adventure of yours! You guys are great, we miss you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...