Monday, July 28, 2014

The Getty

The Getty

While Rachel was in town for the weekend we spent one day at The Getty Museum. It was enlightening, beautiful and haunting all wrapped up in a pretty red bow. The building itself was so neat. It was situated  on some of the hills overlooking downtown LA and the Pacific. I was in awe and in complete adoration by the talent and creativity of all of these incredible artists and I wish so badly I could create such beautiful things but I think some of us are here to just appreciate their work. LA has so much to offer and I'm always excited to experience it with family and friends.
(I wish I had pictures of the painting and murals but photography is frowned upon which is fine because preservation for future generations is more important)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...