Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Halloween

We hosted our first Halloween Party. Julius and I really enjoyed decorating for Halloween and we went a little over board but I think we were just so excited to decorate for something. Most of our married life with summer sales and then living in Hawaii I realized early on that we only needed the basics and the extra clutter or decorating wasn't very conducive to traveling because it meant extra "stuff" to haul back and forth.  So, this was the first time we could really get into it... needless to say we were excited.
 We dressed up as Julius Caesar, Cleopatra and the Nile Crocodile

 Andy & Levi
as
Bob Ross and His Happy Little Cloud
 Sheree & Nathan
Angel & The Angel of Death


 someone was not feeling very crocodillian

 Ivy on the "cloud"

Obligatory Halloween Games



 This was surprisingly fun and luckily it all came out.




 the next morning...


 Julius crafted the coffin with some old pallets from work.

  Ivy popped the happy little clouds cloud's.





our neighbor down the street










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...