Monday, August 25, 2008

Melyssa and Eric's Wedding

This past weekend I went up to Vancouver, Washington to see my best friend Melyssa get married. I love this girl to death and was so grateful I was able to see her be sealed for time and all eternity to Eric. So I left Salt Lake on Friday around 11ish and got into the Portland airport around 12. Melyssa was there to pick me up and it was so fun to catch up again and laugh like old times. After we got to her house we decided to leave again to do some "shopping"... When we got back her other best friend Audra was there with her Mom. They were such fun and we all hit it off right away. So after getting some laughs in... Audra and I took Melyssa "shopping" together. (Audra is married too FYI) Poor Eric was kind of neglected for a while, but we had to have our girl time. The next day was the Wedding and we all scrambled together to get things ready. The Temple was beautiful and so was their sealing. I met my Grandma at the lunch-in and it was SOOOO great seeing her. We had so much fun together laughing, and driving around looking at all the beautiful homes...except for the ginormous purple mansion and we decided it was the ugliest home we had ever seen...It was so great spending time with my Grandma and making those memories that I will never forget. I love her so much, and she is one of the most amazing women I know. My weekend was full of great times and great memories. Thanks so much to Eric and Melyssa for allowing me to share in there amazing day.

Before the Sealing


From left to Right:
Me, Melyssa, and Audra





Portland Temple
They were so giddy ;)
Me and Grandma at the reception

2 comments:

Ras Fam said...

Hey you! Love the post, it's fun to see what your camera captured. Your grandma is darling. I'm glad we got to know each other, too bad your moving far away, but we'll keep in touch.

A & C Hickson said...

Hey Adria! Your mom sent me to your blog and you are just so adorable! I have just one question...why are there no pictures of you you wakeboarding?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...