Thursday, August 7, 2008

Memory Bandwagon

I am jumping on the memory bandwagon post. I think it is fun to reminisce! 1. Leave a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We haven't had a whole lot of time to create a lot of memories yet, but I think one of my favorites was when you were in Rexburg on the 4th of July and I spotted you from across the street when I was at the park slack lining. And even though I forgive you for refusing to try out the slack line, it was great seeing you so unexpectedly!

Cherrie said...

Well...one of the many memories is when we were in San Antonio and we went on the ride "Poltergist". We were going so fast that I couldn't lift my head up and so you pushed it up!!! We laughed so hard...and still do!

Oh...and when we were on the plane coming back from Genn's wedding and my head hit the top of the plane!!! Oh my how funny was that?

I love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...