While we were in Spring one Julius' friends he meet on his mission came to stay with all of us for Christmas Eve and Christmas. We like to call her Grandma Cooper because she is like a Grandma to both Julius and myself. We felt to privledged to have her there with us, and so grateful she made the sacrafice to come. WE LOVE YOU Grandma!!!
We had a virtual Christmas in Spring which turned out so well. Rachel (Julius' sister) wasn't able to make it down to Texas so over a web-cam we opened presents with her. It wasn't quite the same, but on the other hand it was soooo fun and neat to be able see her open her own presents.
Then we were off to my parents for the duration of our trip. It was great being home again and seeing old friends. Genn and Colton came the same day we arrived back in Keller suprising my Dad. It was awesome he had NO clue they were coming, so it was just great seeing his reaction and disbelief they were actually in Texas. So FUN!
Other than that we had a blast just being in Keller and hanging out pretty much. I love my family and am so grateful for loving parents who are the most amazing examples to me. I love them with all my heart along with Genn, Robbie and Tyler. They're the best syblings EVER!
And here are some of our pictures from the HOLIDAY!!!
6 comments:
I need a copy of the pictures you took. Please can you make me a cd of all the great times. Love yoU MORE
i am SOO sad I missed you while you were here. I guess I was involved in the craziness of my family being here, but i was way bummed to here you had left. next time you are here, FOR SURE!!!
Where is my cd?
Cute! I am so glad you guys had fun and what looks like an awesome Christmas.
Thanks for the CD... I like the black and white!
yay! i am so excited you have a blog! i miss you and you are so dang cute in your pics!!!
Post a Comment