Monday, November 28, 2011

saturday fun

We went on what was going to be just a fun relaxing trail ride...but instead we got a little more.
Let's just begin with how gorgeous St George is. I mean seriously it's ridiculous. 

J and I had a blast on our bike ride we pulled over and climbed the red rock, biked through a river bed, rode through leaves (my favorite part) crossed some sketchy areas of the trail where the river had washed away most of the road minus the 8 inches where only the tires could fit... and I realized that my adventurist side needs some definite tuning and getting use to but am grateful for a husband who encourages me and tell me I can even when I think I can't.








 




2 comments:

Dusty and Stacie Johnson said...

Looks like you guys are having SO much fun down there :) I am glad! Let's meet up and do a temple/dinner date with a group of us...yes? You two are so cute!

Rachel said...

I can't say that I'm not the least bit jealous that you guys are still able to go biking and enjoying beautiful weather and scenery...I'm totally jealous! I hope you don't mind that I will live vicariously through your guys' adventures! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...