Monday, November 28, 2011

thanksgiving + skype

Thanksgiving was wonderful this year. It was the first time preparing all by myself {granted we only had cornish hens so no turkey was invloved} for the two of us.Regardless I was still in much need of my mom's help soooo we ended up skyping all morning while both of us were preparing our meals. How grateful I am for technology that allowed Julius and I to have thanksgiving with family over skype. I am also so thankful for...
Julius
 the Gospel in my life
my health
prayer
friends
modern day Prophets
bike rides
this amazing earth and the beauty that is everywhere
fingernail polish
vita-mix
music
















There are so many things that I don't want to bore you with but I am grateful for the things I have been blessed with. This time of year makes me reflect on what I have been given and how I need to be a little better and to stand a little taller.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...